Please keep the Association rules in mind about what items can and cannot be stored on your patio.
Items Allowed On Patios
- Self-contained potted plants and flowers
- Patio furniture such as tables, chairs, and umbrellas
- Gas or electric grills
- Bird houses or bird feeders on a shepherd’s hook
Items Not Allowed On Patios
- BICYCLES: These should be stored inside your garage. Storing bikes in your garage also helps reduce theft of these items.
- MOTORCYCLES / MOPEDS / MOTOR SCOOTERS: These vehicles should be stored inside your garage or driveway.
- TRASH OR RECYCLING CONTAINERS: These items should be stored inside your garage.
- CHARCOAL GRILLS / FIRE PITS / SMOKERS / HEAT LAMPS: These items are not allowed at Pinebrook.
- LAUNDRY / CLOTHES RACKS / CLOTHESLINES: These items should not be on your patio.
- CHILDREN’S PLAY EQUIPMENT & TOYS: These items should be stored inside your home or garage every night.
- PET LEASHES: Leashes can be stored on patios when not in use. Leashes should not be attached to fences, trees, shrubs, gas meters, gutters or pipes.
This is only a partial list of some of the most commonly asked about items at Pinebrook. The full list can be found in the Association Rules & Regulations either on this website or requested from New Concepts.
If you have questions about what items can and cannot be on your patio, please contact New Concepts.